More than dozen Lake Norman eateries participate
CHARLOTTE – The Summer 2014 installment of Queen's Feast: Charlotte Restaurant Week will run July 18-27, featuring 113 upscale restaurants across the Charlotte region.
The July promotion includes restaurants in seven counties, including Iredell and Lincoln, with participants located across Charlotte and beyond into Concord, Gastonia, Waxhaw, Statesville and Fort Mill, S.C.
Restaurants will offer $30 prix fixe menus of three courses or more at dinner (not including tax and gratuity).
The January promotion generated approximately 150,000 dinners and an estimated economic impact of more than $6.8 million in revenue for 118 participating restaurants.
“We love that Queen's Feast is the impetus for both residents and travelers to get out into the area and experience our local culinary scene,” said Bruce Hensley of Hensley Fontana Public Relations and Marketing, which owns the promotion. “They can try new places, visit different neighborhoods and explore unfamiliar cuisines.”
July's Queen's Feast features numerous first-time restaurant participants, including Heirloom at Mountain Island Lake, Pisces Sushi Bar & Lounge in Mooresville and Verde Urban Mexican Grill & Cantina in Huntersville.
Participating restaurants in the Summer 2014 Charlotte Restaurant Week are:
• 131 Main, 17830 Statesville Road, Cornelius.
• Alton's Kitchen & Cocktails, 19918 N. Cove Road, Cornelius.
• Campania Café, 416 S. Main St., Davidson.
• Chillfire Bar & Grill, 121 Cross Center Road, Denver.
• Dressler's, 8630 Lindholm Drive, Huntersville.
• Epic Chophouse, 104 S. Main St., Mooresville.
• Jeffrey's Restaurant, 117 Trade Court, Mooresville.
• Kabuto Japanese Steak House & Sushi, 16516 Northcross Drive, Huntersville.
• Mickey & Mooch, 9723 Sam Furr Road, Huntersville.
• Pisces Sushi Bar & Lounge, 591 River Hwy., Mooresville.
• Red Rocks Café, 8712 Lindholm Drive, Huntersville.
• The Melting Pot, 16625 Statesville Road, Huntersville.
• Trattoria Al Gusto, 761 N. Main St., Mooresville.
• Verde Urban Mexican Grill & Cantina, 9818 Gilead Road, Huntersville.
• Rocky River Grille, 5400 John Q. Hammons Drive N.W., Concord.
• The Speedway Club, 5555 Concord Pkwy. S., Concord.
Mountain Island/Gaston County
• Heirloom, 8470 Bellhaven Blvd., Charlotte.
• Nick’s Steak and Taphouse, 182 S. South St., Gastonia.
• Old Stone Steakhouse, 23 S. Main St., Belmont.
• Rodi Med-American Grill, 245 W. Garrison Blvd., Gastonia.
• Bravo Cucina Italiana, 6851 Northlake Mall Drive, Charlotte.
• Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, 6801 Northlake Mall Drive, Charlotte.
• The 220 Café, 220 S. Center St., Statesville.
• Twisted Oak American Bar & Grill, 121 N. Center St., Statesville.
Want to go? Reservations during Queen’s Feast are strongly recommended. Diners presenting a current AAA membership card while dining in some restaurants during Queen's Feast will have the opportunity to buy a $50 gift certificate for a return visit to the restaurant for $25. Reservation links and menus can be found at www.CharlotteRestaurantWeek.com.