Sanctuary Salon & Spa opens in Cornelius
CORNELIUS – The Lake Norman Chamber of Commerce helped Bettina and Nic Howard celebrate the opening of Sanctuary Salon & Spa on Feb. 21 with a ribbon cutting.
The spa, located at 19507 W. Catawba Ave., incorporates three stylists, two aestheticians and a massage therapist. Sanctuary offers color, cut and keratin services.
Corporations form in Lake Norman
RALEIGH – The N.C. Secretary of State reported the following firms were registered Feb. 21-27. Items are listed by name, applicant and address:
• Avista Retail Management LLC – Joanna Bost, 21216 Pecan St., Cornelius.
• Carolina Security Group LLC – Matthew Downs, 19520 W. Catawba Ave., Suite 114, Cornelius.
• E & G Aviation LLC – Brian Griffin, 17718 Kings Point Drive, Suite B, Cornelius.
• Future Profit Options LLC – Bradley Taylor, 10527 Trolley Run Drive, Cornelius.
• Holiday Boat Repair of Lake Norman LLC – Shan Wilson, 20135 Henderson Road, Cornelius.
• Huckleberry Genomics, LLC – Roger Alexander, 19619 Shevington Drive, Cornelius.
• JJL LLC – Kristine Nelson, 10454 Trolley Run Drive, Cornelius.
• Johnstone Downey Klein, Inc. – Brandon Baker, 17111 Kenton Drive, 200B, Cornelius.
• Kathy Helou LLC – Kathy Helou, 18417 Peninsula Cove Lane, Cornelius.
• Xpand2 LLC – Mark Anderson, 18527 Vineyard Pointe Lane, Cornelius.
• Jessie Johnson Racing LLC – Jessie Johnson, 519 Southeast Drive, Davidson.
• Tower Grove, Inc. – John Friguglietti Jr., 575 Davidson Gateway Drive, Suite 101, Davidson.
• 5th Street Limo LLC – Carlos Cobham, 13627 Aldenbrook Drive, Huntersville.
• Hester Health Solutions, PLLC – Willie Hester Jr., 8419 Strathburn Court, Apt L, Huntersville.
• JHO Studios LLC – John Obelenus, 11730 Bright Pine Lane, Huntersville.
• Kendrick Transport LLC – Brian Kendrick, 5916 Colonial Garden Drive, Huntersville.
• Monick Investments LLC – Dinesh Patel, 16218 Henry Lane, Huntersville.
• Mrs. Pound Cakes LLC – Alisha Thomas, 8215-G Camberly Road, Huntersville.
• Queen City Hoops Unlimited, Inc. – Charisse Mapp, 10602 Huntersville Commons Drive, Unit D, Huntersville.
• RNC Marketing Inc. – Ronald Culp Jr., 13120 Serenity St., Huntersville.
• Tainas Professional Services LLC – Juana Colon, 12027 Ulsten Lane, Suite 100, Huntersville.
New restaurant opens in Davidson
DAVIDSON – The Pickled Peach has opened for lunch and dinner 11 a.m.-7 p.m. daily, except Mondays, at 202 S. Main St.
The menu consists of handcrafted foods, such as sandwiches, soups, salads and desserts, as well as gluten-free and vegetarian options.
Details: www.thepickledpeach.com or 704-765-2190.
Newspaper participates in Business Expo
DAVIDSON – The Herald Weekly will be among dozens of exhibitors at the Lake Norman Chamber of Commerce’s Business Expo.
The free event takes place 11 a.m.-5 p.m. March 7 at Davidson College’s Baker Sports Complex, 200 Baker Drive.
The expo features lunch 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. from Alton’s Kitchen & Cocktails, Honey Baked Ham Company & Café and Fox and Hound. Meal tickets cost $8.
The Herald Weekly is a silver sponsor for the event.
Details: www.lakenormanchamber.org or 704-892-1922.
Pest technician wins state award
MOORESVILLE – The North Carolina Pest Management Association recently named Dennis Foster, of GoForth Pest and Lawn, as the best pest control technician in the state.
Foster serves as regional manager and team leader for the Lake Norman branch of the company.
“It comes as little surprise to me that Dennis won the award, however it makes me so proud to have him recognized statewide for his accomplishment,” Chase Hazelwood, owner of GoForth Pest & Lawn.
Foster started with GoForth back in 2006 as a termite technician.