MOORESVILLE – Our Towns Habitat for Humanity has announced the designer lineup for its fourth annual ReStore ReStyle Design Challenge
Eight designers were chosen to participate in the competition:
• Lynn Noble will create a craft room.
• Andrea Hartley will create a solarium.
• Trevor and Kerri Morrical (Morr Creation) will create a potting shed.
• Scot Slusarick and Janie Blackstock (The Rumor Mill Market) will create a loft.
• Sue Falivene will create an office.
• Karen Adams and Laurie Hamilton (Pink Punk Design) will create a mud room.
• Maren Werts will create a girl’s bedroom.
• Courtney Ronay (Southern Nest) will create a dining room.
Rooms will be revealed at the ReStore ReStyle event at 6:30 p.m. May 8 at the Mooresville ReStore. Advance tickets cost $25 and include heavy hors d’oeuvres, beer and wine and an opportunity to shop from the rooms early.
Proceeds will benefit Our Towns Habitat for Humanity’s Women Build.
Designers will compete for the People’s Choice Award by soliciting votes through online donations prior to the event. Vote for your favorite designer at www.ourtownsrestore.org.