CHARLOTTE – Several Lake Norman restaurants will participate in the winter installment of Queen’s Feast: Charlotte Restaurant Week on Jan. 17-26.
The semiannual promotion will feature 117 upscale restaurants throughout the metro region. They’ll offer at least three courses at dinner for $30 per person.
The July 2013 promotion generated about 130,000 dinners and an estimated economic impact of more than $6 million in revenue for 111 restaurants.
“It’s a welcome break in the mid-winter lull that we’ve found people really anticipate,” said Bruce Hensley of Hensley Fontana Public Relations & Marketing, which owns the event. “They welcome the chance not only to get out of the house and do something fun with family and friends that feels almost celebratory, but also to venture beyond their neighborhood and daily dining habits and try some new restaurants, cuisines or even new menu items at established favorites.”
Participating restaurants in the promotion include:
• 131 Main, 17830 Statesville Road, Cornelius.
• Alton’s Kitchen & Cocktails, 19918 N. Cove Road, Cornelius.
• Campania Café, 416 S. Main St., Davidson.
• Dressler’s, 8630 Lindholm Drive, Huntersville.
• Hot Stone Grill, 17015 Kenton Drive, Cornelius.
• Kabuto Japanese Steak House & Sushi, 16516 Northcross Drive, Huntersville.
• Mickey & Mooch, 9723 Sam Furr Road, Huntersville.
• North Harbor Club, 100 N. Harbor Place Drive, Davidson.
• The Melting Pot, 16625 Statesville Road, Huntersville.
• Red Rocks Café, 8712 Lindholm Drive, Huntersville.
Reservations during are recommended.