Cannon School holds nutrition chat
by Staff Writer
Light refreshments will be served.
In the “Nutrition Check-up” event, topics will include:
• Breakfast - Is it still the most important meal of the day?
• Is snacking good for my child?
• Fruits and vegetables - How do I get my kids to eat them?
• Making their own food choices - how young to start?
• Will eating differently really alter my child’s ability to learn?
The event takes place in the school’s Foundation Hall, 5801 Poplar Tent Road.
Register online at www.cannonschool.org/workshop.