Chamber schedules upcoming events
by Staff Writer
• Thursday, Sept. 8, 8 a.m., Business Before Hours at Fulcrum Capital Partners, 16507 Northcross Drive, Huntersville.
• Thursday, Sept. 8, 5:30 p.m., Lake Norman Leadership alumni meet at The Galway Hooker, 17044 Kenton Drive. The meeting is limited to graduates.
• Thursday, Sept. 8, 6:30 p.m., Lake Norman Jaycees meeting at the chamber.
• Friday, Sept. 9, 3 p.m., ribbon cutting and mixer at Northeast Pediatric Dentistry, 11223 DaVinci Drive, Davidson.
• Monday, Sept. 12, 6:30 p.m., Lake Norman Toastmasters meet at Sandler Sales, above the chamber office.
• Tuesday, Sept. 13, 8 a.m., BusinessWorks at the chamber.
• Tuesday, Sept. 13, 10 a.m., ribbon cutting and grand opening at Gotta Yoga Lake Norman, 19911 North Cove Road, suite 12, Jetton Village.
• Wednesday, Sept. 14, 8:30 a.m., Smart Reader Workshop at the chamber.
• Sept. 15, 11:45 a.m., Power Luncheon with interim Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Superintendent Hugh Hattabaugh, at Kabuto at Lake Norman, 16516 Northcross Drive, Huntersville.
For more information regarding the events or for general information call 704-892-1922.