Beth Shalom sets High Holiday schedule
by Staff Writer
All services take place at St. Alban’s Episcopal Church, 301 Caldwell Lane, and Education Director Sig Krupkin leads children’s services. The services planned are:
• Sept. 28, a Wednesday, 7 p.m., Erev Rosh Hashanah, services to welcome the Jewish New Year.
• Sept. 29, 9 a.m., Rosh Hashanah, Day 1 morning services, with separate children’s services from 9 a.m. to noon.
• Sept. 29, 1:15 p.m., Tashlich family program and picnic at Roosevelt Wilson Park, 420 Griffith St., Davidson.
• Sept. 30, 9 a.m., Rosh Hashanah, Day 2 morning services, with separate children’s services from 9 a.m. to noon.
• Sept. 30, 6:30 p.m., Shabbat Service followed by a catered dinner, which costs $12 for members, $15 for nonmembers and $5 for children 6 to 12 years old. Children younger than 6 eat free. Make payment online at www.bslkn.org.
• Oct. 1, 10 a.m., Shabbat Service, with complementary Oneg to follow. Reserve a place online at www.bslkn.org.
• Oct. 7, a Friday, 7 p.m., Kol Nidrei evening service.
• Oct. 8, 9 a.m., Yom Kippur, morning Shabbat holiday services followed by Yizkor memorial service at 11:30 a.m., with separate children’s services from 9 a.m. to noon.