Chamber offers coaching to business owners
by Staff Writer
Discussion leader Shawn Brodoff will address:
• How to articulate and define your personal definition of success.
• Obtain immediate results and set yourself up for long-term success.
• Learn focusing and time management strategies to keep you on track.
The seminar lasts from 8 to 9:30 a.m. in the Randy Marion Conference Room at the chamber, 19900 W. Catawba Ave. RSVP to Janet Rollins at 704-892-1922 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other chamber events include:
• Thursday, Aug. 25, 5:30 p.m.: mixer at Galway Hooker and Irish Pub, 17044 Kenton Drive, Cornelius.
• Friday, Aug. 26, 8 a.m.: Focus Friday at the chamber.
• Monday, Aug. 29, 6:30 p.m.: Lake Norman Toastmasters at Sandler Sales, above the chamber office.
• Tuesday, Aug. 30, 5:30 p.m.: member launch at Comfort Suites, 14510 Boulder Park Drive, Huntersville.