Chamber offers free Marketing Across Cultures seminar
by Staff Writer
The speakers are:
• Chia-Li Chien, a Taiwan native who is CEO of Value Growth Institute and a faculty member of the American Management Association. As an entrepreneur, Chia-Li has experienced many of the issues that women business owners face.
• Julio Colmenares, president and CEO of CGR Creative, who has worked as designer and creative director for bilingual newspapers and magazines and in environmental design for architectural firms.
Fifth Third Bank is sponsoring the event. Other events scheduled by the chamber this month include:
• Thursday, Aug. 11, 6:30 p.m.: Lake Norman Jaycees, at the RMC Room of the chamber, 19900 W. Catawba Ave., suite 101.
• Monday, Aug. 15, 6:30 p.m.: Lake Norman Toastmasters, at Sandler Sales, 19900 W. Catawba Ave., suite 206.
• Aug. 18, 4:15 p.m.: PublicPolicy, at the chamber.
• Aug. 18, 5:30 p.m.: Business afterhours, at Aquesta Bank, 19510 Jetton Road.
• Aug. 19, 8 a.m.: Speed networking, at the chamber.