The Huntersville Board of Commissioners is accepting applications for the Board of Adjustment’s extra territorial jurisdiction seat – residents who live outside town limits but within the zoning jurisdiction.

The board is also needs new members for the town’s Planning Board. Both town and ETJ residents can apply. Anyone interested can pick up an application from the Planning Department, 105 Gilead Road, on the third floor, between the 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, or visit For more details or any questions call 704-875-7000.