Three-mile portion of N.C. 115 to be repaved
by Staff Writer
The portion of Old Statesville Road to be resurfaced stretches from just south of the Cornelius town limits to the Iredell County line.
It is unclear when construction will begin, but it could start as early as the end of the month. The contract with Ferebe Corp. requires the improvements be completed by June 30, 2012.
Other roads to be repaved in Meckenburg County include:
• 2 miles of U.S. 29 from the bridge over I-485 to N.C. 24;
• 1.5 miles of N.C. 16 from Queens Road to Independence Boulevard;
• 0.9 miles of Independence Boulevard from Briar Creek Drive to Eastway Drive;
• 2.4 miles of W.T. Harris Bouelvard from the railroad bridge to Plaza Road;
• 2.4 miles of University City Boulevard from the Mecklenburg County line to Old Concord Road.